Getting Back on Track—Reopening Our Yoga Studio
We’re Back! Come join us in our Guilford Studio for In-person Yoga and Movement Classes
As of Saturday May 22nd we have re-opened our studio for in person attendance at the Shoreline Center for Wholistic Health at 35 Boston Street in Guilford.
These classes will be streamed online via Zoom simultaneously Commonly called “Hybrid classes”, this model will allow students a choice of continuing to work out of the comfort home or vacation hotspot😊 or getting back to in-person instruction.
Presently, the Tuesday 6pm and Wednesday 6pm Yoga Basics classes as well as the Saturday 9:30am Yoga & Functional Movement for Posture Alignment class. are being done in this hybrid way. We will add the Wednesday 9:30am Yoga basics class to the list with the series starting on Tuesday, July 20th.
*** Because of Covid restrictions still in place for Fitness centers un vaccinated individuals who are unvaccinated are required to wear masks. Though effort will be made to position the camera so it won’t be trained on students in studio you do need to know and agree that you may be on camera at times.
Class registration continues as before for online participation.
Because there is no specific space limitations required if you wish to attend in-person you can let me know to reserve a spot for the series or you can drop in as you are able. Drop-in will be on a first come, first served basis except for priority will be given to those who have registered for the series. Because there is plenty of space at this time there is no need to let me know you are attending in studio. We willl amend this policy if needed in the future.
Let me know if you have any questions. You can reply to this email or call me at (203)980-8853 with your thoughts or questions.
Click here for the schedule of online and in-studio Yoga and Movement classes that are now held online via Zoom.
Click here and scroll down for more specific information on the official policies and procedures for specific industries.
The Shoreline Center for Wholistic Health building owner has been in the process of establishing daily cleaning cleaning protocols, making hand sanitizers available in common areas re-organizing the common areas to sustain social distancing.
Before coming to any class or session or class please self check your health condition. In particular, please check yourself for any signs of the Covid-19 infection, like fever, chills, dry cough, loss of sense of taste, respiratory problems etc. If you are in doubt about your state of health, please consult your doctor. I will do the same.
For our group classes and individual sessions:
- 10 minutes before the Group Yoga and movement class start time students can come in to the building and directly enter the classroom.
- For individual sessions client will call or text me from the parking lot as they arrive to asked to be let into the building to avoid congregating in the common areas. I will give the ok to enter the building.
- In the classroom/studio area I will organize and clean the space before and after the session.
- We will work with six foot distancing as per Public Health requirements for those who are wearing masks.
- You are asked to bring your own mask, mat and props to use in the session/classes.
- Online sessions and classes remain as options and are still recommended for many who are at his o keep us all safe. this is particularly true those over 65 years old and with health complications that impact your immune systems ability to combat Covid 19.
General safeguards given by the State DPH are:
• Strict cleaning and disinfection protocols in all settings.
• Those in high-risk groups (comorbidities) and over the age of 65 should continue to stay safe and stay home.
• Social gatherings will be restricted in accordance to the Governor’s executive order.
This list is our starting point in expanding the services we are offering and continuing to support the safety and wellness of all.